U10 Division Rules
U10 Division Rules:
- U10 games will be played on full ice
- Teams are asked to be ready 15 minutes prior to their scheduled game-time.
- Tournament style - Medal rounds.
- Scores will be kept. Player standings will not be displayed
- There is a maximum goal spread of five (5) goals
- Maximum goals scored by one athlete will be 3 per game
- Expectations are there will be fair play and equal playing time for all athletes.
For further clarity :
- Maximum # of goals does not apply to shootouts. A player with 3 goals can be selected to participate in a shootout.
- Minor officials will record what happens during the game in full. Tournament officials will then review game sheets. If the spread is too large or there are too many goals by one player, the official reported score will be adjusted to ensure conformity with these 3 goal/player and 5 goal spread.
- There will be no intervention during the game by Colt organizers, HCL, Minor Officials or RNS to alter the score. Minor officials will record goals on the scoreboard and game sheet as they occur, with the only exception being only a 5 goal spread will be shown on the scoreboard.
- RNS will have monitors in the arenas to ensure fair play rules are followed.
Information concerning semi and finals will be shared once clarified by RNS.
Updated January 17th, 2024